The latest version of WorkPath (4.0.1) is now in production. This release includes the following features and enhancements:
- Queues – The queuing system is now in place. Administrators can manage queues by going to the “Administration” tab. Each queue has it’s own user management. All queues a user has access to will appear in the sidebar while working in the Work Flow tab. The system also tracks all movement a case makes as it goes in and out of a queue. The log is displayed on the case view screen.
- Bulk Processing – The case manager and the queue systems now have bulk processing tools that allow users to select and process multiple cases.
- Design Changes – In order to accommodate a better flow, some of the case processing tools have been moved.
- The “My Cases” and “Open Cases” have been divided into separate views.
- The case type filters have been moved to the right hand side of the case list. The bulk actions are now where the old filters use to be.
- Other Changes – This release also includes a few minor bug fixes and ascetic changes.
If you have any questions about this release, or experience any issues give us a call (888.222.2792) or email us (firstname.lastname@example.org).